Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Institute of Maritime and Safety, Nigeria for the 2020/2021 academic session leading to the award of Diploma, National Innovation Diploma and Certificate Programs in the following programs.
DIPLOMA/NID PROGRAMS (Full Time: 4 Semesters. Part-Time: 6 semesters)
- Marine Engineering
- Computer & Hardware Engineering
- Banking Operations
- Shipping Management
- Welding & Fabrication
- Industrial Security Tech.
IMASAN COMPUTER SCHOOL CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS (1-3 Months).
- Computer Foundation Course
- CCTV Installations
- Desktop Publishing
- Graphic Design
- Website Design
- Computer Networking
- Intercom Installations
IMASAN SCHOOL OF MARITIME CERTIFICATE COURSES (3 Months)
1. Certificate in Safety Management
2. Certificate in Jetty Operation (Stevedoring and Off Operations)
3 Certificate in Marine Safety (Survey, Inspection and Ships Operation)
4. Certificate in Environmental Protection (Marine Liquid and shore Operations)
5. Certificate in Maritime Operation Management (Ships Port & Offshore Operations)
6. Certificate in Shipping operation (Commercial Vessels / Cargo Operations)
7. Certificate in Tank Farm Operation (Upstream & Downstream)
8. Certificate in Aqua-culture Management
9. Certificate in Agricultural Extension Management
10. Certificate in Marine Cargo Operations
11. Certificate in Oil Spill Management (Management, Recovery &. Remediation)
12. Deck and Marine Engineering COC preparatory courses
13. Deck and Marine Engineering STCW mandatory courses
5 O’Level Credits including English and Mathematics and other related subjects. Awaiting results may be considered
National Innovation Diploma Program (NID)
Score between 90-110 in JAMB. 5 O’Level Credits including English and Mathematics and other related subjects. Awaiting results may be considered
i Good SSSCE, Ex WASC, NECO, GCE and NABTEB.
ii Mariners with Certificate of Competency and Engineering Graduates.
iii Mature applicants With Prove of more than 7 years experience in Shipping, Engineering, Oil and Gas Industries are eligible to apply.
There is accommodation arrangement for students.
School Fess is very affordable and Installment payment allowed.
Application form to all programs cost is 5,000 naira. Make your payment to the bank and obtain your bank teller which you’ll submit to admission officer to obtain your form at the campus or send a text message containing your Teller number, Name, Date of payment, to 08030559825 and a payment code will be sent to you with the online form link to submit your application online.
PAYMENT FOR APPLICATION FORM
BANK: Access Bank
ACCOUNT NAME: Institute of Maritime and Safety, Nigeria
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0021704852
For enquiry call 0803 308 7666